- How does Trustify work?
- What can your investigators do?
- How long is a typical case?
- How does the Worry-Free Guarantee work?
- How many investigators are in your network?
- Are you available in my state?
- Are all investigators in your network licensed?
- What other qualifications do investigators in your network hold?
- Are there additional fees or expenses outside of the hourly rate that I should anticipate?
- When can I expect to hear from my investigator and how can I get in touch with the support team, if needed?
- What is a Rush Order and how does it work?
- What is the difference between on-location and remote research?
How does Trustify work?We connect you with licensed and experienced professionals who can give you peace of mind through investigative services. Trustify is not a Private Investigation agency (we do not employ the investigators, we connect you with the investigators). Your investigator cannot work hours without your approval and we securely handle all billing transactions.
What can your investigators do?Investigators typically perform either real-time observation or digital research. A real-time observation specialist can help you get photos or other evidence of an action as it is happening (ex: observing an exchange). A digital researcher can help you find records (such as civil or criminal records) or people.
Investigators within our network operate completely within legal means. An investigator in our network will not hack accounts, nor illegally enter a building.
How long is a typical case?Depending on the nature of the case, a case can typically take between 2 and 12 hours. Digital research generally takes less time than cases that require real-time observation.
How does the Worry-Free Guarantee work?Before starting your case, your investigator will ensure that they can realistically help you achieve the outcome that you desire. They will schedule time to meet with you, typically over the phone, before starting work. If at that time, you decide not to proceed with the investigation, or the investigator does not feel that your outcome can be realistically obtained, let your Account Manager at Trustify know immediately and we will refund your initial pre-approved hours. We will not refund your order if you approve the investigator to start working.
Your consultation typically takes place within 48 hours of booking your first pre-approved hour. The time spent during the consultation does not count toward your pre-approved (paid) hours